الأربعاء، 10 مايو 2017

which fragrance to use at work

I like wearing channel by chaneel because it is a very soft fragrance, and I don’t feel like the smell is overly strong. I am self conscious when I wear perfume because I think that the scent might be a little over bearing and I don’t like to offend anyone with a strong perfume though it has a light powdery smell that almost reminds me of Baby Wipes and vanilla. I feel that the scent is unique and it doesn’t smell fragrances that used.

It change in a bad way after you bath, but in a average way, it seems to get more lighter after few hours. I also tried the colone ,to go with it. I like floral the fragrances too because this way I don’t have to use so much of the perfume.
The channel colone has a soft thing to it but by using both of them at the same time, I feel they mix one another.




    The reason I say I want to perfume is because I ended up finding out that I was pregnant and that was why I felt so light headed when I put this stuff on. I knew that it had to be never gotten in the city

    ليست هناك تعليقات:

    إرسال تعليق