الخميس، 25 مايو 2017

Pond's anti wrinkle

I’m 50, but I have always read that the best way to reduce wrinkles and maintain great skin is to start preventative skin care early. Since night creams like this one mostly just give you an extra boost of moisture with a bit of anti-aging ingredients, I decided to give Pond’s a try. I’ve seen a great in the softness of my skin, but it’s not something I can use every day.
I bought this product at Target in a small, travel-size package because I wanted to test it out before committing to it. The travel size is under 2 oz and only a few dollars, so it was a good trial period. I don’t like to use much, so that first product actually lasted me quite a while, using it once a day (just at night) and applying a small amount to my face (not my neck.) I liked the way my skin felt - soft, hydrated - and I felt like there was an extra plumpness to areas
I had been using this anti wrinkle for about three months by the time I traveled to South Africa in May, and I was really quite happy with it. I think the only thing I had really noticed that was negative was that my face had sometimes to get a bit greasier when it was humid outside, but otherwise, the product really gave me a boost of moisture and to me, it smoothed out the slight laugh lines on my face just a bit. Enough to make me happy. Unfortunately, up until that point, I hadn’t really been
Pond's anti wrinkle

      ليست هناك تعليقات:

      إرسال تعليق