الاثنين، 15 مايو 2017

Happy dogs foods from germany

Happy dog offers a mix of meat, chicken and veggie, products to suit all dogs. something I thought impossible until I saw happy dog brand. With meat it may provide more nutrition than most other types. The nice grains can be served up dry or adding water or milk. That’s why it’s called happy dog, its good for any dog
our dog doesn’t like just any foods, dry or not its should suit his taste. only nibbles a bit, sniffs dry food and hardly touches her other brands. water is only his food before, but now letting the grains or meat on the pot and she run in it. The grains expand and turn mushy if you added some water, which reminds me of kids cereal, still our dog do not eat anything but this food. it’s really make him happy so much any time we offer it. Each time I just throw it in the plate, I’m literally happy to see him run to it, not waste to our money.

I recommend to try and explore varieties of happy dog, as the dog food from Germany.
dog was growing up nicely after eating it. I have a mixed packets of foods for him. and feed him with protein and iorn rich foods that I bought it from same place, because commercial dog foods generally don’t give you right info. I’d like however to vary his diet, since we like him to grow stronger, so high protein diet makes our dog active and happy,

Happy dog has also products for cats and it called happy cats
dogs food review

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق