الأربعاء، 3 مايو 2017

Freemake video converter, how to convert videos to

It is a powerful good converter and it that convert up to 1000 video formats and codec, including but not excluding  H.264, MKV, MPEG4 and AAC, AVI and WMV as well. It is also able to convert audio files to any style you like to

I like watching the videos on the go on iPhone or sometimes see movies. However, iPhone only accept and read a few number of video codec and that is the downside of any iphone. So I had convert my videos into those codes

tried before some few free and paid converting programs sites online and offline, but Freemake Video Converter is more simple though I do not have number one choice, as there are mny good out there sites, but freemake is the one I use today since its simple user friendly and easy to use. Its simple layout lead to fun experience, the program good and with instruction on how to work it out, much selfexplanatory. I think old and new generation with some basic computer skills will be able to use this program .

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق