الجمعة، 26 مايو 2017

NARAS cheaper than MAC eye shadow

I love some of pinkish eye shadows, but I most especially love the more light pink ones. Not the bright kind looks shiny , but the deep simple pinks that shimmer little the eyes. I used to get MAC but the container is too small and do not really last, so no more eye shadows from MAC brands
dior the really expensive eye shadows are good but had to stop buying them for sometime due to their prices, they were costing a fortune.

NAras its arabic makeup, only now learned bout it, brands worked great for oily skin as they are highly pigmented and stay really long on face

my favorite pink NARAS color was Pink rose Bling. I came across baby pink eye shades, from NARAS and soon found that it is the closest to MAC Bling eye shades that I was using
but for better and really great price.
I gave it a try without primer and I am happy to say it stayed all day, yes entire day without leaking. particular color I like to use over the up and low lid and in the crease with a lighter brown color under the eye lashes 
I found that I can apply it wet so that it can bet bolder if needed for night time use. I’ve had some problems with eye shadows wearing off by middle the day or creasing from my oily skin but this one has held up just as pricey makeup
I recommend this eye shadow for anyone who loves the pinker colors like the more expensive brands but without pay the insane prices.

      ليست هناك تعليقات:

      إرسال تعليق