الخميس، 25 مايو 2017

Hair mask

I like the idea of apply a Hair Mask from time to time, applying hair mask is not hard but most of them have to be left in for a long time. which make me put it less often put me off using . After all I don’t really want to be in the shower washing heavy hair, and then have to wait mask to dry or so product like this. I don’t like to wash my Hair while in the bath twice, so was not fan getting a product to suit. I use hair Straighteners
    This comes n a 100 ml bottle. enough this was friendly to the environment. Then again the box can be recycled, nothing to wait for so had to try. The tube is thick and wide and a nice red color. It has the log on the tube, but did stand out that well on the tube.
    Does this work? I say I cannot say
    hair is less frizzy, but well conditioned and seemed a bit smoother and easy brushing, easier. seems like this tube will last quite a long time as well as a little goes a long way and I will buy many more only use it twice a week to give a boost. it olive oil


      ليست هناك تعليقات:

      إرسال تعليق