الاثنين، 29 مايو 2017

how to hide your pimple

acne treatment from Korea. I heard some of friends tried it like it
It has rather interesting package and like powder that works to vanish any spots
comes in a jar 50 gram. It’s pretty big
expensive price jar.
it includes a puff. The cap is green in color and attractive . The powder is whit in color and it is particles are so fine and it seems to blend easily in to the skin. It doesn’t have brush, pearl powder is not the pearl powder, and jojoba seed oil.
how to apply it
you need apply BB cream any time, perfectly cover any pores and leaving my skin looking flawless
why I always have this look
due to BB cream. The powder looks very natural on face and I love how you can’t tell there’s a layer of cream or so my face.
makes my skin look matte so it suits oily skin more, happy with this.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق