السبت، 27 مايو 2017

Dove moisturizer for dry skin review

I am costumer of Dove and I use their prodcuts I saw the advertise of dove skin gloss I was very wanted to buy it . When I spotted it in nearby grocery shop I immediately got it. Even the logo and packaging is ppealing. I used dove skin gloss for about a week. I am quite happy with this result.

I am having compination skin type so I was looking for a good quality moisturizer to use in summer. All the moisturizer I have used were not good to moisturize  But this one worked. 
It is sturdy friendly, it is helpful to dry skin so I keep moisturizer everywhere I go. The moisturizer is pinkish in color. It has a mild pleasant fragrance, which stay 5 minutes of application hence nothing bothersome to sensitive noses. gel consistency of moisturizer is thick. Though it gets absorbed in skin quickly.
Due to small packaging it is ideal to carry in your purse. Guess what I got a small dove nourishing glow wash. I cleansed my skin so it rip off the oil from my face. I am considering to buy different product. I am so much like it with wash it has side down and that is the price.
has small granules that scratch the face only if daily use. hard so it can used daily. Overall it is nice, but not budget gel and not for daily use. Even people with normal skin need moisture for their skin in winter so they can also give it a try. I do not recommend this product to oily skinned .
greasy to oily skin may lead to acne if they used this. 
I recommend it people having dry skin. So dry skin beauties your search for HG moisturizer skin gloss. I am very happy with this product but I have deducted one point as it is not suitable for oily tupe.

      ليست هناك تعليقات:

      إرسال تعليق