الأربعاء، 10 مايو 2017

Bebak soft skin cream caring

awhile my skin becomes super dry and the only body cream product that seems to help heal up my dried skin is bebak face with Cocoa Butter. It seals the moisture right into my skin and really helps my skin so it heal the cracked skin up properly.
it right onto my dry skin. It takes several minutes to really work this stuff into the skin. It is greasy and it is very heavy feeling, but it does do healing up skin. I find the best time to apply this skin care product to the skin is cleansing shower or bath because this is when the skin is the softest and the most moisture from this butter product. I have also used this body cream from bebak product to help protect my lips by taking a little of it out my fingertips and massaging it right into my lips. I usually do this before bedtime so it the morning I can wake up with really soft silky skin.
and goes along ways. I have had mine for about 6 months now, but that is also because I do not use it all the time. I only use it when my skin is very dried out and really cracked about twice a day until my skin is healed and back to being healthy.


I do know this body product is worth trying it if you have deeply skin like I get sometimes and need help with skin back up. It protects the skin really does hydrated it. However, I wouldn’t use this skin care product on deep skin wounds because it might irritate the wound and lead to infection. I would use this product on dried cracked skin caused by simply becoming dried out by the air. For those of you who do try it I do hope it works you as it did for me.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق