الأحد، 28 مايو 2017

Bahar detergent

When it comes to laundry, I like to get out clothes free of sweat and stains, clean and smelling good. our brand in cleaning is Bahar, it is what laundry needs. I began using the powder last year turned out to be great found and better. My favorite smell is floral always been a huge lover of anything flowers, scents or shampoo or soap to candles
Fresh floral scent Detergent is not just good smell but also work great
results out this detergent in our family is the best the clothes smelled good 
i do only  two cycles in the cleaning and smell are great
the strong scent little become when it dry 
after folding my clothing and iron them the smell is less, they smell fresh and clean. Sometimes I have to put on scented perfumes also in the between the clothe
I brought the for 10 dollars. This lasts in our home two months . The only thing I would be asking the company to make it less pricy
washing your white clothing with this detergent needs little soaking. Since the perfume level is fairly low and it do not irritate sensitive skin. The old stains might stain away clothing. I had to soak a couple of shirts because of ols tains. that the detergent is awesome


      ليست هناك تعليقات:

      إرسال تعليق