الخميس، 25 مايو 2017

Makeup remover review

I like using Makeup Remover Wipes on a daily basis but I normally do not depend on it alone to clean my face.
I will use sweet olive oil to dissolve my waterproof eye makeup and foundation on my face then proceed to wipe it all off with a makeup remover wipe and then follow up with my facial cleanser. Which is why I don’t really spend a lot on these wipes. But I do not like to use baby wipes as I find them lotion.

I like to buy whatever make This time around I was browsing in the amazon store and saw the Makeup Remover. The actual price is S$10.00 per pack of 25 but on that day it was on sale for buy one get one free so I decided to buy them.

eup wipe you liked that on the package it said suitable for both face & eyes and for all skin types. As per the description on the package the wipes have witch hazel for acne prevention. It has rose water, chamomile
and aloe vera to soothe and detox, Green team, algae and cucumber extract to whiten, moisturize and provide anti-ageing benefits and most importantly it claimed to be irritant free.
To be honest I was pretty excited to try this out based on its ingrediets list alone. The sales girl also recommended it when I asked if it is suitable for sensitive skin.
I have seen makeup wipes that does not require any cleaning or even moisturizing afterwards so I am not sure where the Makeup Wipe stands.
If you like this wipes tell


    ليست هناك تعليقات:

    إرسال تعليق