الثلاثاء، 2 مايو 2017

age beautiful 30 volume hair developer

Anti Aging Haircolor from Sallie Beauty Supply. It’s a Cream Developer, I just buy hair shades from everything I see online. Having to buy hair developer was a new thing and I really did not know how to
Creme developers come in different tubes sizes. volume developer is to lift hair color shades, and a I figured that developer in the box hair colors might be the key, very excited to use this developer itself has almost no scent, surprised by this
I always thought that was what made hair color so smelly. It creamy and white in color and mixed. I mix hair product in a plate with an brush.
applied to let it sit 30minute it states that hair color and developer applied at one to one ratio, were no mixing direction on the hair shade
hair color tube. After shampooing, styling my hair, I was disappointed. My hair was no lighter with thirty volume developer than it was with a normal box of hair color. hair felt nice and the creme developer obviously did work well with the tube of color since my hair was blonde

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق