الخميس، 25 مايو 2017

Lotus foundation review

I am not normally a lotus foundation user. For the most part, I find that their foundation products sit very heavy on my skin and seem to breakouts more often just like products by Avon. However, I was in desperate need of a foundation when had to go out while out. ladies that is thing we know, so the market near has only lotus foundation and had to buy it, I used it and I was not surprised to see bad result
Just like first experience with lotus foundation.

was that it was nearly as heavy as other time I tried this product. It is really so hard spreading on and thick. It was clear on skin and gave my makeup away, even there was no coverage. Acne was showing, around one hour that caky face showed also. It was so heavy weight and it was very ugly at concealing the shine even. I just had to remove it and run to toilet to do that and just reapply makeup with no foundation, as the result is good with out it

I was embarrassed with the look that my face was shoing, spots with thick cake like, too much shine on my nose, and in the artificial light that they use in the party looked like drawing that by un pro. I thought it would be a bit risk to use it, for me, it actually the biggest mistake, my skin, really looked artificial a bit dark. I was also surprised to see that literally as if im putting mask. switching to lotus foundation was bad mistake for my skin started to clear up. horrible, and did have a real bad skin after removing it. Like I said though, as soon as I removed it I throw it and bought my usual makeup.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق