الخميس، 25 مايو 2017

Twilight makeup set

I like story of Twilight and this makeup kit is resemble love twilight, I really had to have it. I did get it,able to get it from Hot prices for $15 only believe it
when it was on sale, which I find is good deal for the amount of products that it with, and it pleases you.
The eye shades Palette comes with 3 colors, shimmery brown, shimmery blue, shimmery pink, I absolutely liked if they have golden also, but its ok
all of the colors in here palette though not wear of them often are greatest. The ones that I like the most is the brown, I mainly don’t wear others but only at parties or weddings

that often I really wear other shades. this shade of brown and with the shimmer, it makes it pretty. The eye shadows are really good quality and very pigmented too, they true to color need one or two layer and they last long time on their own without eye shadow primer .
The brush that comes with them good quality and I don’t use it that often due to I mostly use my brush oval brand to apply and blend any eye shadows that I wear.
brush that it comes with so I use one of my own. The color doesn’t fade and it stays day and I don’t have to touch it often. The color dont streaky, doesn’t smudge also and really really I have combination skin that hard to please, get oily throughout the day sometimes, this blush stays with me. I also sometimes use this foundations 

The nail polishes which are a blue and a red are awesome, I wear the red all the time. It goes on dark and more shiny and I like that. It takes about day before it starts chipping if you apply it morning, evening it starts to fade
then I just quickly do remove it to apply another color next , ready to go .
Twilight makeup set

    ليست هناك تعليقات:

    إرسال تعليق