السبت، 6 مايو 2017

Bebak mouth wash

People says that it is enough to brush your teeth, but I guess brushing do remove the leftover food in your mouth, but do not remove germs . though I guess mouth wash do replace flossing, and some times I am lazy to floss that is why I want to use, it is a mild mouthwash. It is the mouth helper that I was searching for.
It comes in different colors, pink , blue and green, I do not know the different I just grabbed the pink and bought it.
From the bottle bebak looks soft and I hoped its light too, it has chlorine dioxide to clean your mouth
What I like the most when it makes your breath fresh and I do not like alcoholic formula still this what helps remove the germs too.

No more mouth sores or burning sensation. No more gum disease for that reason many rating equate 10/10, very easy to use completely satisfied with it.
I am very happy bebak is affordable unlike other mouth washes that their prices may reach 20 dollars. If you really need good affordable product for your gum get it for 3 dollars. the budget. I recommend this mouth wash for healthy fresh breath without the stinging feeling and for protected healthy gums free
I wish that I read the other bebak in the store and knew whats the difference between pink and blue and its the power of the antiseptic or is it for kids and men and women. I do not know if any one tried equate the others please do comment it in the comment square
bebak is brand that i saw in the brand and decided to try after I read some good reviews about it and its affordable, so I am new user to this brand and so far so good.


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق