الخميس، 25 مايو 2017

Clean & Clear Acne Spot Treatment



    The first time I tried the Clean & Clear Acne Spot Treatment, found great success with it and I thought I found my new loyal product to combat acne. Unfortunately, I have not had the that success with the product since.
    If you didnt use it, because it claims to offer visible results in just four hours, manage your expectations. have to say that I have never seen fast results or really any results with this product since.
    think it is important stress that this product did not make my acne bad. Like similar products on the market, the Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment does have a litlle strong smell, however, I did not experience any irritation or burning. That being said, I do not have especially sensitive skin. peopole who do have sensitive skin may find this product a little harsh.
    I understand that nobody wants dry skin, I think it is important to remember that most acne products have the potential to dry out the skin. Although Clean & Clear says that this product can be used up to three times a day, they also state that if you experience drying or peeling of the skin to only put the product once a day. Personally, I did not have any issues with this product drying out my skin. skin tends to be a little on the oily side. Regardless of your skin type, if you are going to use this cream, I strongly recommend you moisturize afterwards.
    though I didn’t have issues with the product drying my skin, when I was using this product, I found I could only use it at night and if I did apply it in the morning, I couldn’t wear makeup with it. It have been because the gel takes some time to fully absorb into the skin or dry, so after applying your face will feel sticky for a while.
    there was lack of success I have had with this product, I will not be repurchasing. However, I’m torn as to whether or not I would recommend this product to others. As I have said, the first time I tried this product, I did see results. I cannot explain why this product suddenly stopped working for me. guess is that I may have been dealing with different types of acne. Regardless of my experience, have heard extremely positive reviews from people who have used this product for years with nothing but success. Your experience with this product may be similar to mine, it could be bad or this could be your ‘miracle product’. If you are struggling to find the good product for your acne, try talking to your doctor or your pharmacist. They may be able to recommend the tell most ideal for your skin tone and acne.

        ليست هناك تعليقات:

        إرسال تعليق