الأربعاء، 10 مايو 2017

Bebak pressed powders

It was the first powder that owned, I’ve had it for weeks now this to base my foundation nd just to keep my face matte during the day,  this is a pretty good face powder for the good price of only about 5 dollars. It comes in a compact container and a mirror that is big enough look and put this on. It is really convenient , the mirror is good to retouch your makeup to see whole face, and I use the mirror to apply eyes makeup. This is really really great good powder because it’s really convenient to put in your hand bag and use it for excess oil or retouch my skin. It does a really good job of keeping the day, I just take the compact out and touch some to nose and forehead and if it gets oily again. This product is great  blends really easily into skin, and it really natural tell I’m wearing makeup because you can’t see the powder
face. It looks like even skin is just good looking. I can’t feel this on face skin, and it does a great job making my face look free cakey or too oily. It gives my skin a really nice flawless and good look, which I like. If I don’t feel like using foundation, for a little coverage, and it really does a great job evening my skin. It is suits allergy and big clog pores and no acne breakouts. also use this around my nose where it
it reducing the redness a great product for such a cheap price! It comes with a powder puff.  don’t usually use that because I tend to use a two brush for powder, but the powder brush is really convenient to use around in the compact. That way, if want to touch up on your face during the day, I just use the powder brush and not have to put around my other is really convenient.

I think this is a great compact powder, and I will be repurchasing this in the future. It feel light and more look cakey, and it does a great job of morning out your skin and giving skin a really nice finish. It looks natural, not as if I was wearing masks but as if my skin was always that flawless nice. It reduces the oil producting nose and face as well as reduces the redness marks. I really like the powder and definitely recommend it! It is a great product for a low cost.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق