الاثنين، 29 مايو 2017

bebak hair moisturizer

after trying many of leave moisturizers and I never thought that any difference. If at all then they just added oil and that made hair looks thin looking.

But the Style Aromatherap bebak Hair Moisturizer really amazing results. My hair is naturally thin, average and frizzy. Now, I am spending less hair masks time. even once a month wiht using this hair moisturizer
masks do not never brought nice results, so they are on shelf
daily serum or moisturizer then shampoo the only one that works on my hair conditioner which happens to be leave-in conditioners that I have bought many times 
I was at the online stores recently not really looking for one brand to spotted the Styleleve on serum.it did Hair Moisturizer along with their shampoos, serum, masks and special treatment made of organic. These products are regular brands. The full size products range from around S$20.00 to S$30.00.
The Hair Moisturizer is the one that i paid attention. All of these products are packaged very nicely in dark gold bottles and aqua blue labeling, some stylish fonts.

      ليست هناك تعليقات:

      إرسال تعليق