الجمعة، 26 مايو 2017

NARAS lipsticks

all the women and teens it comes to lip gloss and lip sticks definetly, I don’t mind putting up the money for whatever good healthy 
I choose to go with average price since all are having hamrufl chmeicals
NARAS cherry Lipstick is a definite great brand i just found
have for all girl’s makeup tastes and styles
many things that I liked about this lipsticks and one of the things that I enjoyed was the fact it was able to last the one from other brand same price vanish
negative- about naras I did find a few times after eating  lipstick would smudge and come off on food
But as far as shine and wear ability, this lipstick is a must have.
My overall thought of NARAS lipsticks
that it’s quality lipsticks, gorgeous especially if you have a gold undertone skin, but it’s not the greatest , but for its prices the best
And I would buy they’re pretty lipsticks
price is for $5 and the great color, it is a gel semi-matte, which means it is not completely shiny. It is partly matte but glides smoothly on lips. It is not drying on the lips as well. While it is semi-matte, it is not matte. And if I were asked to choose between a matte and a semi-matte, I would like any lipsticks because a full matte lipstick can make my lips dry. The lipstick is not dry and it works for me, however, it does not last long as it is claimed to be. it is lasting half day. without eating but drinking is fine
But when I drink or eat, the lipstick would completely fade away

          ليست هناك تعليقات:

          إرسال تعليق