الثلاثاء، 30 مايو 2017

Tresemme hair spray

I use hairspray a lot,i go out and work, so to set curls in place. have to do any thing that I hate most about hairspray to use daily, it makes my hair stiff and actually ends up break and damage it
Recently, I found Tresemme Naturals Finishing Spray because I already used one shampoo from them products and was happy. Even though I like Tresemme products, I was slightly dont know in this particular product. To start with, dislike the smell of this spray.
It is the first thing noticed about this product and Sweet Orange was not the smell, but all I do not like the way this smells definitely impression for this hairspray. I did not like was that this hairspray weighed my hair thin and I wanted them to stay as voluminous as they were thinking that it would just hold them in place without damaging them in anyway. It weighed them down to the point where I had zero volume.
heavy hairsprays have. though it did not make my hair stiff as other products, did not really set my style long time like i wish, it stayed in place to mid day. I live in a very humid environment and it has minimal holding power at best. though that this does not make my hair too stiff ,hair falls flat within hours of using this product.

    ليست هناك تعليقات:

    إرسال تعليق