الأحد، 17 يونيو 2018

What you get from survey site

I am trying something a little out of the box today. I create content on a wide variety of topics ranging from music, to business, to mindfulness, food and more. I was thinking the other day how cool and helpful it would be for me to better understand which topics seem to resonate with people the most and provide the most value entertainment value!).
So I’m throwing out a survey! It’s one thing to say “let me know if you have feedback” on the bottom of a post – but let’s face it, that’s not always the most comfortable way for people to give their thoughts. Here is a dedicated space that you can give feedback on what kinds of topics you like, don’t like, and provide some more general feedback as well.

Focusing on Flow and Inspiration
I try to always focus on following the flow of creative energy and making content from that space. That will remain my top priority with creating content, but it is still super helpful to understand what topics other’s seem to resonate with the most. After all, content creation is a mix of being a creative outlet for me, while also providing value to you. They don’t have to be mutually exclusive concepts.

What Do You Get Out of This?
I was originally thinking I would offer SBD or a vote or some kind of monetary prize to encourage people to fill out the survey. When I took a step back to think about it though… is my goal to get as many survey responses as I can?

The Survey
Below is a Google Form link that you can fill out. It is pretty quick and should take less than 5 minutes to complete. The very last question asks for your Steemit username – but that is completely optional. If you would prefer to keep it anonymous, then feel free. If you would like to include your username though – I would really appreciate that because then I can personally thank you for taking the time to fill it out!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق