الأربعاء، 20 يونيو 2018

L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara review


The four pillars that construct a hero mascara: Formula, volume, length, and curl. It’s a lot to see in one, but some drugstore brands rose to the challenge. Balance of curl and volume that  mascara gives you invaluable and more, the brush shape helps to fan out lashes for added length. This lashes enhancer just standout, it’s my new formula that rocks lashes.
The Claims: The long brush gives maximum volume and the black pigment boldly defines lashes.
The Verdict: Length is vital to helpful mascara, which this definitely had, but I wish 
there was more volume.
I liked this mascara. I mean these are real lashes, it definitely made my lashes look longer
also really liked the brush for getting the inner corner lashes as well as the lower small lash line.

but the drawbacks, however , was that the brush didn't hold enough liquid to fully coat my lashes and dipped it back into the tube 5 times. But for $10 this product is a good deal, and do work well for people who want use mascara everyday, 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق