الاثنين، 18 يونيو 2018

Using Instagram to promote your post to the Billions


Using Instagram to promote your blogs to the Billions of users across IG, FB, & Twitter which IG App post Imagine blogs linked account in Instagram

Here you can see I am promoting Steem to my 1,907 Followers on my Instagram page which I only use to promote Steem and DPOS blockchains. I make posts here showing all the skeptical people who don't believe its real money how I can take out cash from an ATM using my SBD which I convert to US Dollars using Bitpay and Bitcoin cash (Th and so when Instagram users SEE that i am able to cash out my Steem or Steem BLOCKCHAIN dollars ( then these same users begin to justify INVESTING IN to the system, because many people won't put money in unless they are certain that people are taking money OUT, It is a VERY simple basic psychological tactic and I am trying to show people that I have no withdrawl limitations on my account and i have no daily withdrawal limit and that when I get paid on Steem I can cash out my SBD whenever I want on my scheduled.
Sure some want to sell their steem when it goes up but in my opinion Steempower is not for speculation like that, and instead its a way to hold a stake in the blockchain and THEN you get to ride the waves with it ! And TRUST me, you feel MUCH better when your money is staked up up in Steempower where no hackers can easily get it since we have Account Recovery feature and it takes 7 days to get that first 1/13th of the Power Down payments! When Steem goes up HIGH enough, we wont HAVE to power down to sell any steem to make any money we will be able to just make money off the REWARDS we can pay ourselves! We will be able to self upvote our original investment and get our ROI that way from the reward pool! Then any Steempower we power down and sell as liquid steem in the future will just feel like the bonus instead of the other way around! Power up and learn to make do with the rewards you can now pay yourself for your own posts that you work hard on. Post great content that is all about the promotion of steem on instagram and Youtube especially and let us start building an ARMY of steem promoters! This is a way we can all earn some extra upvotes but more importantly start gaining new INVESTORS not just users but INVESTORS to steem!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق