السبت، 16 يونيو 2018

Red lips makeup


I know, sounds like impossible to resist red lipsticks but I do set the bar quite high for makeup. I'm happy to report that it's 10 am completed my post, proud of myself!

I've been feeling like great about my work for weeks and it doesn't help to make lots of money have my hair in a messy bun, clothing and can't be bothered to put on lipsticks. So as I set my goaals for work yesterday, I did it solely to cheer myself up. I was gonna go for something light but then I a friend told me that red lipstick always makes girls fee great
wear bright lipstick always but then I tried it this morning, chatted with an old friend, lounged around then finally pulled myself together. Put on makeup, took these pictures, headed out to work.
I feel like such a basic little makeup to wear for work, writing, answering to comments and editing my blogs. I'm little out of my comfort zone but trying to see how it will affect my feelings I'm not sure what I feel but always prefered pink to wear, so that nobody can sneak at while working
its really kinda liking this red light lipsticks. I have in my own makeup new from Dior
I have gotten a lot of work add to it the editing work done for my blog in here. I have no idea when I'm gonna do for finish I'll figure a way to do it any way
now time to go for eating snacks.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق