السبت، 16 يونيو 2018

Rotana beach hotel review

This afternoon I went to The Rotana beach hotel review in Abu dhabi to have nice Afternoon snack to celebrate some events. Yes, it is a little expensive, but dont do it ofgen.
really wanted to do something for us. I do like rotana beach hotel , I have been there a few times. thought I would share a wonderful day with you visitors.


We took off to the hotel and choose a nice place. 
the cafe is colourful and there were guests to celebrate a birthday and so on and extraordinary tourists number were there too.
I ordered for us tea and snack, they had this list of foods:
Grain mayonnaise with chicken
cheese on garlic bread
Fita cheese with tomato and limon
Roast Beef on Malt Bread with garlics




    Salmon with tomato milky mix Breads
Egg with Chopped letus and potato Roll

all were so delightful and best thing about eating at this hotel is that they refill drinks. but snakes and cak are not refill thing
we ate then go home and enjoyed the day by wating movies, Tea in my opinion super
one is by far the best
Great amazing value for money 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق