السبت، 16 يونيو 2018

How to use acrylic painting and how to draw with graphite pencil

It has been a while since I draw, drawing feels intensely and sometimes it takes months to do one, you will find some happiness and some fiction in little photots different. you may have to spend days eating, sleeping, to find a thing to paint.

Also sometimes you inspired by YouTube tutorials. I dont do a lot there, of course, since most are kids doing art tutorials.
but found myself in some gallaries and led me to find Acrylic paints ideas. A little from here and there, I am not great with colors but do a little good ones. and dedicated to drawing with pencil and acrylic too, although of course I find acrylic and watercolor more life photos and pencil failing real life photos.
If you are interested, try both colors and watch few YouTube videos for both colors
try the listed down below colors. These are what I tried
in Painting.
I didn't really notice that similirity in water and oil or even Winsor & Newton's colors
I took these colors long time ago from art store but didnt use them until today correctly, they great with Canvas art.
With all the colours of at canvas to turn it into art.
  • strong Paper 100
  • Graphite Pencil
  • Black Pilot 
  • Portrait Pink, light Brown, and Green, 
  • Brush and you will be artist

    ليست هناك تعليقات:

    إرسال تعليق