السبت، 16 يونيو 2018

How to write a travel blog

My travel blog is the something that I write with passion for travel. I started to write my travel long time ago to mix my travel passion with my hobby of writing, so Travel blogging can be helpful and rewarding for me and you
you will realize some wins and downs of traveling in this blog, the feeling is great to learn before and while you travel the countries or just places around you.
reality has expectations. You are not going to earn many in your first year of travel blogging or make a travel blog that funds your travels but will have to wait long time. and do investment for your travels by time and travels. I know there a lot of blogs that making lots of money or so they claim, to sign up to their emails or take their course, but do you believe it ??
The reality is, most travel bloggers are actually digital nomads so they have an income guiding them for travels blog. I allow this work I mean travel blog to help me and you. bloggers of my friends in the same boat they are freelancers and web authors, content writing, programming, design addict, or more
Tips to write travel blog
  1. Determine your topic
  2. Write great Name for your Blog
  3. decorate your Blog with an Awesome Theme
  4. create a Cool Logo
  5. Create great heart filled Content
  6. Develop an Online Presence and followers 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق