الأربعاء، 20 يونيو 2018

human kindness

a term I had never heard of before I started making my way through the crypto-sphere. Fear. Uncertainty. Doubt. Now that I know the term, it comes up in my head quite a lot lately, especially when I look at the news on TV or hear it on the radio. Most of the times it seems like the whole world is falling apart and everything is going wrong. Or at least that’s what the media is making you see and listen to, over and over again. It isn’t that weird that most people start taking this so called truth for reality and are becoming so brainwashed that they turn this into their own truth, into how they think the world operates.
Let the world know that no matter where you come from, you can come up with a story that shows how kind a human can be. Write a post about something kind that you experienced in your life lately. 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق