الجمعة، 2 يونيو 2017

Bath and body works lotion

ath & Body works love to have at home
favorite scents formula are in their products
the body lotion is my favorite lotion in the store, it combines good scent and moisture that you will find so good to your skin 
After stepping out the shower, its the time to use it .
body lotion is the best fragrance and the creamy moisture it gives you the skin softening leaves behind a very lasting fragrance that makes you feel fresh and clean. So much so,that I got use to it like really have to spray on the matching fragrance if lazy
When first applying the lotion it smells of strong but later Blossom, it smells kind of like a hint of flora mix. Kind of like nivea lotion for a good two weeks, my skin’s texture improved. It felt soft and very floral. I found that this lotion doesn’t wear off easily but also doesn’t make ...
my skin feel greasy 
today greasy skin is history now that I know my skin won’t appear ashy and dry. Several of my family and complimented on how good I smelled and now moisturized my skin appeared.
only thing that hates price of a single bottle of this body products are so pricey
50 dollars. Considering the results of this body lotion, I’m willing to buy it but not for daily and if there is discount

    ليست هناك تعليقات:

    إرسال تعليق