السبت، 17 يونيو 2017

Avene moisturizing

This product is very bad when it comes to a tanning lotion. Being a white Caucasian I felt the need to try something to have tanned. just hoped not to burn my skin going to a tanning salon, or spray tan and under the sun ray. My skin is sensitive so when I have in the past tried to tan using natural UV rays, burnt without getting the tan but only peeling and red face.
lotion was runny and so it wasn’t very easy to stick on evenly on that I definitely felt like my skin was a nice tan shade after my application, but there were not much tan about the product that were popping up.
I to use rubbing oil and that didn’t work, and I tried to research it and couldn’t figure out what to do. I just use cotton and eventually it faded.
And once it goes on it’s next to impossible to get off

    ليست هناك تعليقات:

    إرسال تعليق