السبت، 3 يونيو 2017

Air Optix Aqua Contact and O2 Optix Contact

I have been using prescription eyeglasses since I was in college because I have nearsightedness, I was happy and contented using my eye glasses but then when I started working and make up is not just an accessory but a necessity to look presentable, I didn’t like to use my eye glasses anymore and often times I would misplace it and eventually have to
t was hard using it because at first because I wasn’t used to it one thing more it was irritating at times.
I’m just thankful because a few years back, the market the O2 Optix Contact lenses which are oxygen permeable.
I really love using it because I am a very busy person and often times when I get home from work feeling tired and exhausted, I just fall asleep easily, thankfully I am using O2 Optix contact Lenses, because I can sleep with it, without worrying of eye irritation or corneal laceration.
I can use it for a straight six days without even removing it.
A colleague introduced me to this contact lens an
    • I bought it I ask the optometrist on how to use it properly and she told me that it should only be worn for 6 days then you have to soak it at least for 6-8 hours.
      I also tried using it when I was in a swimming pool; unfortunately it didn’t work for me because I got irritated eyes because it dried out.
      Price wise I can say that it’s a deal because a pack consists of 3 pairs of contactlenses which you can use for approximately 9 months.
      The price is 1500 pesos which is roughly $40.
      Over all I am thankful for this contact lens because I don’t have to worry about poor eyesight and misplaced eyeglasses.
      One thing that I hope they can improve on is to have other options such as tinted lenses because they just have the clear ones; I’m giving it a 9 because I am very impressed with it
      Air Optix Aqua Contact Lenses

    ليست هناك تعليقات:

    إرسال تعليق