السبت، 24 أكتوبر 2015

How to put nude makeup, beauty sponge

I’ve had silky skin requiring foundation my entire life. Ever since I was 15, I’ve been adding creams for acne with a mask foundation, not to mention acne prone nose that takes days to break out, leaving behind red spot long after the zits. so a better skin in my 40s, I feel confident going out into the world no foundatio Let’s not talk crazy ofcourse im talking about simple out going, but for work or garden have to put foundation with brush or tissues.
learned to deal with oily very shiny skin so that breakouts are not visiting now, I learnt venture of BB creams or tinted creams. They’re always thin, foundation Surely something I got to keep everywhere I go but bb cream no.I use it only for my nose, cheek, I’d started to use shiny new lancome without frustration hardly knew or figure out if there is foundations on the key is beautyblender.

Have seen it around for months, but didn’t give it a try before but this is makeup sponge to make your makeup as if its thin mask to hide pimples or acne

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق