السبت، 6 ديسمبر 2014

YSL pink hazy shades

Winter vacations here and before flying get the winter makeup. to accomplish a beauty that suits winter.

For cosmetics shopping I like to go with friends. so our Target was lipsticks I found Matte Lip Crayons in rose shades and pink and brown which usually suits light and dark skin and since it’s winter, these shades are the best

really great deals so I decided to see two of them in shade pink and Hazy Pink. Rose shade is the best.

I was horrified that this shade would not suit me, but then, I walked in the office and girl came up to me and asked me where did i buy this lipsticks, so its good for any skin color.

I went back with another shades since the formula was cream and soft and yes, it’s for dry lips you find from YSL

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق