الخميس، 11 ديسمبر 2014

Ulker cookies and biscuit review; super healthy sweets

ULKER have to be the best cookies in the world, and I love it with many thanks always buy a box every time I see it, ulker is turkish sweet and cookies brand. selling them all over the world. The only thing that I did not see them selling is oils. about these cookies is the fact available at any mall and store always. You have to try them and they affordable. selling their cookies to few dollars is really awesome. instead of getting pricy full of artificial cookies, get ulker cookies, want to make cake, use these cookies want to drink tea, eat them with any tea, want light dinner, ulker cookies with milk are the best. because they are so tasty, cheap and available. On the other hand, the fact that cookies are healthier than other cookies only is Either way, these cookies are worth getting them in packages
Mints are my favorite flavor. They are delicious. It impossible to eat just one of these. I can eat a whole box 2 days for real. If my husband or someone else helps me, these cookies will be eaten in  1 or 2 days and like that these cookies are affordable. I pay about DHS 2 for a box of them. The price is well worth



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق